Covers golfing equipment against accidental loss or damage, hole-in-one as well as public liability. The cover also provides personal accident cover to the insured and their personal effects. Pacific Group recognizes the need for Insurance services that suit different golfers.
Types of Cover:
- Personal Accident
- Golfing Equipments And Personal Effects
- Hole in One
- Theft of Golfing Equipment – Cover against loss or damage to the insured equipment arising from theft or attempted theft other than from a motor vehicle occurring anywhere within the territorial limits specified.
- Public Liability- Protection against third party legal liability including Defence costs in the event of any bodily injury, or loss or damage to property while you are playing or practising on a golf course.
- Personal Accident – Covers the Golfer in case of death or permanent total disablement or permanent partial disablement whilst paying or practising Golf.
- Reimbursement of subscriptions and pre-paid fees – Reimbursement of subscriptions or fees pre-paid to the Insured’s golf club should the Golfer suffer any accident or illness declaring itself following an accident, whilst playing golf during the period of insurance causing the Insured to remain unable to play golf for more than fifty days.
- Damage to Golfing Equipment - Damage to the Golfing equipment occurring anywhere within the territorial limits specified.
- Hospitalization Cover- Coverage for hospitalisaction expenses in case of any accidental bodily injury sustained by anyone on the golf course who is injured by the Golfer while playing or practising golf.
- Dental cover – Coverage for any expenses incurred in respect of an emergency pain relief while struck by a golf ball while the Golfer is playing or practising Golf.
- Accidental Damage to Third Party Property – Coverage for accidental damages to third party property struck by a golf ball which was hit by the Golfer while playing or practising Golf.
- Hole in One (For Amateurs Only)- In the event of completion by the Golfer of any hole in one stroke gross during any organized tournament, and or for normal golf rounds (completed 18 holes), we shall pay for the immediate expenses for celebration.
- Personal Accident Cover for Caddy - Covers the caddy in case of death or permanent total disablement or permanent partial disablement while the Golfer is playing or practising Golf.
What’s Not Covered
- War and allied perils
- Loss or damage caused by depreciation or wear and tear
- Consequential loss of any kind or description
- Arising out or in connection with any willful malicious or criminal act of the Insured person
- Any claim caused by or to, or arising from the failure of any computer hardware or software or other electrical equipment.